Tuesday, August 28, 2018

All in one frame.


Oh my!  Zebra, and elk, giraffes, and.......what?  My grandson?  If you are going to spend the bucks on entertainment you might as well take pictures.  At Grapeland (Texas) Safari you take your car into the park.  These exotic animals probably think of us as a free vending machine.  At the store at the entry to the park they'll sell you a plastic picnic cup full of feed to lure the animals to you.  Yep, you'll want to take pictures. And if you have all four windows down you'll be busy trying to capture the best one.  I happen to like this one.  It captures the animals and the excitement of my grandson sitting behind me and saved me from wrenching my back.  However, you might want to make sure you have a clean mirror if you want to try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave comments but please make them appropriate to the post to which you are responding.